In response to COVID-19, Salon Entro has implemented the following policies to ensure the safety and comfort levels of all clients and team members alike. We fully embrace new norms and feel it is important for us to always maintain a high standard for sanitation, safety precautions, and social distancing. Here is what to expect:
- Virtual Consultation Only.
- Appointment Confirmations: Clients are asked to confirm their appointments prior to arrival. This confirmation acts as an acknowledgment that neither the client or technician nor anyone in their household is displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- All guest may request temperature checks for their technicians and themselves upon entering the salon.
- All technicians and guests must cleanse or sanitize their hands upon arrival and start of every service.
- Double Booking will be avoided but in the event that it occurs a safe distance between customers of at least six feet will be maintained at all times.
- Clean-up periods: Between each client, all surfaces will be disinfected at the end of each appointment or immediately after direct contact. Soiled containers were emptied and implements were disinfected per state board guidelines after every guest.
- Rock Your Mask: Technicians and clients are encouraged to wear protective masks during the entire duration of each appointment.
- Michael Jackson Cool: Technicians will wear gloves to perform services unless it is necessary to remove them.
- No open refreshments: Individual bottles of water and other individually packaged refreshments may still be available. (See your location)
- Contactless Payments: Please see your location for the available payment options
- All safety and cleaning procedures that were already in place before the COVID-19 breakouts will continue and we are open to hearing suggestions on new safety procedures that could be implemented in the future.
As for the images, is there a way to resize them to fix the problem? Are there certain dominions required to avoid the problem? Maybe I can do it on my end. Otherwise, we just have to move forward because my old website is completely down and this one must go live as soon as possible.